Fundraising Strategy Workshop
with Barrer & Co
Free development and strategy building opportunity for not-for-profits
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE WITH LONG-TERM SUSTAINABLE FUNDRAISING?
Barrer & Co, supported by the Rātā Foundation, are excited to bring a free fundraising strategy workshop to Christchurch. Our unique, hands-on approach will ensure tangible outcomes, which are tailored to organisational needs.
The workshop will help you:
- Build a base strategy
- Identify funding streams and ways to approach them
- Create practical tools and learn proven techniques
- Understand the provided fundraising document templates
- Learn donor prospecting processes
- Assess opportunity and risk
There are limited spaces in the workshop available, so if you’d like to participate, tell us simply and authentically how you think this workshop will help your organisation.
To register your interest, and help you think about your fund-raising needs, please email us a two a two-page outline to email@example.com by 5pm on Wednesday 1 August, 2018 detailing:
- Your organisation’s mission, vision and objectives
- The difference your organisation makes
- Where you are currently sourcing funds from
- What has inhibited you in your ability to raising funds – have you had feedback from
- What resources do you have to support or implement fundraising strategy/ideas?
Your information will be treated in confidence.
We will let you know by Wednesday 15 August if you have secured a place.
Workshop Date: Friday 7 September 2018
Location: Rātā Foundation Offices, Hazeldean Park, Christchurch
For more information, please contact Sarah
on 03 341 5041 or 027 544 9977
Christchurch Arts Festival
Call for Expressions of Interest: Brand Development
The Christchurch Arts Festival is taking a dynamic, fresh approach to its presence in the city. We are seeking partners to share in our determination to reflect and affect a unique and distinct face for this new, ever-evolving city. The new festival will provide an experience that is like no other precisely because it grows out of this unique place, presented by our diverse and talented artists and producers in collaboration with national and international innovators and trailblazers – our art, our music, our food. Our Festival has a completely new look. It is not like anything our city has seen before.
Expressions of Interest should include an overview of the creative approach you would take for the brand design across all platforms. Please also detail your ability to deliver, a timeline and an approximate quote.
The intention of the new design package is to signify a refreshed approach and create heightened interest and appeal in attendance and support of the Festival. To show a diversified programme and appeal to a broader audience. To create strong and inviting prospects for local businesses and Christchurch City.
The brand should appeal across all our community groups, we want to instil pride and togetherness in our past and present arts community – and have a vehicle that is strong enough to elicit a sense of longing (to belong) among future audiences.
Local businesses and Christchurch City Residents to recognise this as an opportunity to affect the city’s well-being, as well as the social and economic development of the region.
An opportunity for Local, National and International performers.
- Brand Development
- Assistance with development of key messaging
- Outdoor signage
- Print and hardcopy
- Events and engagement opportunities
- Our Festival is the premiere Christchurch winter event
- Our Festival has a strong and clear focus on our city and surrounds
- Our Festival welcomes and embraces our communities in all of their diversity
- Our Festival is about and for everyone: our city and region, and our stories
- We have amazing stories to tell and incredible story tellers and we’re going to show case them in our programmes
- Our Festival has a completely new look. It is not like anything our city has seen before
- Our Festival has been around since 1950 has a proud legacy.
Please send expressions of interest by Monday 6 August 2018 in PDF format to:
Jane Gregg (Chair, Christchurch Arts Festival)
Clare Wilkinson (CEO, Christchurch Arts Festival)
For any further information please contact:
Jane Gregg: 027 419 2941 / Clare Wilkinson: 027 643 0566